- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor with Color Reproduction technology refined over 80 years. Artistic expression are made easy with the x-t100 with film Simulation and advanced filter modes
- Featuring super-fast autofocus and a variety of automatic functions, including an evolved SR+ auto mode which is capable of subject recognition together with conventional scene recognition
- Compatible with existing XF/xc Lens lineup of 26 Fujinon high quality lenses which cover focal lengths from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm equivalent)
- Features three-way tilting LCD monitor with a high resolution and high magnification (0.62x) electronic viewfinder, along with a powerful battery capable of 430 frames per charge
- Bluetooth low energy technology allows for quick and seamless image transfer
Sporting a sleek and stylish design, the mirrorless x-t100 offers a host of features including a high magnification electronic viewfinder, a horizontal tilting rear LCD screen, the latest built-in Bluetooth technology for easy and seamless image transfer and an extended battery life, with up to 430 frames possible per charge. In addition, the x-t100 weighs just 448G with anodized coating on aluminum top cover, delivering a simultaneously retro and Luxury feel. The x-t100 boasts a powerful 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor and is equipped with a Phase detection autofocus system featuring a newly developed autofocus algorithm for super-fast and precise focusing. Combined with Fujifilm’s renowned outstanding image quality with the company’s proprietary color reproduction technology, the x-t100 is stylish, portable, and highly versatile – making it the ideal companion for everyday photography.