- Graphite Silver Edition boasts a beautiful multi-layer coating that is triple baked to produce an elegant Finish.
- Graphite Silver Edition comes supplied with tailor-made Accessories including a Premium leather strap, aluminum hot shoe cover and matching ef-x8 hot-shoe mount flash.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor Reduces moiré and false colors to Improve image quality and X-Processor Pro engine Increases response times, Achieves faster AF, lower noise and better Color.
- Dust and moisture-resistant body with approximately 63 points of weather sealing; Freeze resistance to 14 Degree Fahrenheit
- Full 4K 3840x2160 30P/25P/24P shooting (using a card with the UHS speed class 3 or higher)
The Fujifilm X-T2 is the ultimate mirrorless digital camera. An x series flagship, the X-T2 uses unique color reproduction technology to deliver outstanding image quality. Headline features include a startup time of 0.3 seconds, shutter release time lag of 0.045 seconds when using the optional vertical power booster accessory, and a highly accurate AF system that focuses in as little as 0.06 seconds. On top of all that, the X-T2 it is the first x series X-T2 Body – Graphite Silver to support 4K video. With all the same key features as the Fujifilm X-T2 black, the new X-T2 body, Graphite Silver edition boasts a beautiful multi-layer coating that is triple baked to produce an elegant finish. The first layer is a matte black undercoat, applied to the magnesium top cover. This undercoat delivers deeper blacks in shadow areas to make highlights stand out. The second layer uses thin-film multilayer coating technology*, to apply Graphite Silver for an incredibly smooth finish with a luxurious shine. The third layer is a clear varnish for a glossy finish. The X-T2 body, Graphite Silver edition comes supplied with tailor-made accessories including a premium leather strap, aluminum hot shoe cover and matching ef-x8 hot-shoe mount flash.