- SUPER SLIM DESIGN:Super slim and lightweight.You can either hide it behind the TV or stick it high on window or wall.And will pull in crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- RECEPTION RANGE:The signal of the 50miles is mainly available in the range of 45-65miles.It will pull in all of the available on air stations in your area.Reception may vary by channel depending on distance from broadcast tower, terrain, and other factors.
- 13ft LONG CABLE:Our included 13ft coaxial cable makes it easy for you to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house.Especially for customers whose televisions are not near windows.
- THE BEST INDOOR HDTV ANTENNA:Our indoor amplified HDTV antenna can save you a lot of money.Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! Get the free HD Channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC&Fox in 50mile rang from Broadcast Tower.
- 30 DAY BACK MONEY GUARANTEE - 12 MONTH WARRANTY:Our digital indoor antenna is perfect for you.We are pretty confident about the quality of our antenna that is why it comes with a 12 month warranty.
GET Amplified TV Antenna 50 Miles High Definition with 13ft Coaxial Cable-Black
There are many specification for Outdoor/Indoor HDTV Antenna Range in GET Product INC. Like 35/50miles Indoor Antenna and 150miles Outdoor Antenna.This is the antenna for you!
Follow is the simple tips:
Re-scan the channels after installation.
Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
Do not place or hide the antenna behind the metallic objects.
Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
AMPLIFIED ANTENNA (45-65 Miles)
-Attach the long coaxial cable from the antenna to the amplifier by screwing it on
-If you do not have an available power outlet close to your television, simply plug the USB cable into the available USB Port on your TV.
-Screw the other end of the amplifier into the back of your TV. You will be screwing it onto your coaxial antenna port.
-Always try the antenna with and without the amplifier attached. Depending on how close/far you are, the amplifier can help or hurt the signal.
If a signal cannot be received with the amplifier,remove the amplifier and try again.In some instance,the amplifier may cause self-oscillation,which may interfere with the signal.So recommended to connect it without amplifier for the first time.