- The ideal hybrid camera choice for the advanced 4K video enthusiast and photography enthusiast alike.
- Large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X LEICA VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- "CINELIKE D" and "CINELIKE V" for cinema-like gradation, time code, live HDMI output (4:2:2/8 bit or 4:2:2/10 bit), and lens ND filter controls.
- Optional V-Log L upgradability for purchase, and an out of the box unlimited recording duration.
The Panasonic LUMIX FZ2500 offers a hybrid mix if photo and 4K video capture features that make up its backbone. The FZ2500 is built around a large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X LEICA VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens. Video professional will enjoy features like “CINELIKE D” and “CINELIKE V” for cinema-like gradation, V-Log L upgradability, time code, live HDMI output (4:2:2/8 bit or 4:2:2/10 bit), lens ND filter controls, custom video GUI, and a system frequency selectable from 59.94 Hz (NTSC), 50.00 Hz (PAL), or 24.00 Hz (CINEMA). Combining all that with edit worthy MP4 (LPCM) and MOV, bit rates extended up to 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps (IPB), and no recording duration limit, and it’s a video producer’s dream camera. Traditional photo enthusiast benefit from all this 4K video prowess because Panasonic’s 4K technology has changed photography for the better with new creative tools like 4K PHOTO, Focus Stacking, and Focus Stacking built-in.