- [20.3 MP] high-resolution MOS Sensor with Tuned Three-Dimensional Color Control to detect hue, saturation and brightness for optimal results
- [5-Axis Dual I.S.] combines an O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and a I.B.I.S.(In-Body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis); 5-axis Dual I.S. enables up to 4-stop slower shutter speeds
- [Live View Finder] 2760k-dot high-resolution LFV tilts up by approx. 80 degrees with nearly 100% color reproduction; 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm camera equiv.) magnification and 100% field of view
- [49 Focus Points] plus Custom Multi AF mode quickly and freely select focus blocks from via the touch-enabled LCD screen
- [4K Technology] 4K 30p video, 4K Live Crop and 4K PHOTO burst with a new Light Composition mode to capture perfect moments
First in Mirrorless innovation, LUMIX by Panasonic leads in Mirrorless ILC camera innovation with the sleek, compact LUMIX GX9. Its flat body style is favored by LUMIX G enthusiasts and noted for high image quality and the streetwise creative freedom it delivers. The LUMIX GX9 captures vibrant, true-to-life, high-quality images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive color reproduction. The 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor (without low-pass filter) ensures maximum performance across a full range of LUMIX G and LEICA DG Micro Four Thirds lenses.
The LUMIX GX9 incorporates 5-axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) to more effectively suppress blur. Combining an O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and a B.I.S. (Body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis), the 5-axis Dual I.S. compensates for a wider-than-ever range of movement. Users can enjoy blur-free photo/video shooting from wide to tele, even in low-light situations. The LUMIX GX9 integrates an electromagnetic drive in the shutter unit to reduce the shock created by the movement of shutter diaphragm by approx. 90% compared with its predecessor, while also minimizing shutter sound.