- PENTAX longest zoom lens for flexibility in capturing far-away subjects in all weather conditions. Ideal for sports, wildlife and outdoor applications. Focal Length-150 mm. In regard to focusing, a DC autofocus motor realizes fast and quiet performance and is accentuated by the Quick-Shift Focus System for changing between AF and MF control by simply turning the focusing ring.
- Shoot discreetly with in-lens, direct current (DC) Auto Focus motor operation for smooth & quiet performance. Min. Focus : 200 cm , Max. Magnification : 0.22x.
- Treated with state-of-the-art HD (High Definition) technology; a high grade, multi-layer coating, allowing the user to capture crisp, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lens elements deliver high resolution imagery with outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness. Designed with thirteen special seals to prevent intrusion of water, moisture and dust - this is PENTAX all weather construction.
- Equipped with 4 AF Buttons, Focus Preset modes and Focus Range Limiter; as well as a lock button to hold zoom setting when transporting
The HD PENTAX-D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6ED DC AW covers focal lengths from 150mm to 450mm – a focal-length range demanded by higher end PENTAX-camera users. Also incorporated are three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and a super-low dispersion glass element to effectively compensate chromatic aberration. The highly desirable weather-resistance body protects the inside of the body from both dust and moisture, making it an extremely dependable and durable DSLR accessory in demanding outdoor conditions. Designed for use with current PENTAX K-mount DSLR cameras and future PENTAX sensor technology.